[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 09/08/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 10 09:22:25 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/08/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Geri Allen/La Strada/Timeless Portraits and Dreams/Telarc*

Louis Armstrong/You Go To My Head/meets Oscar Peterson/Verve

Wynton Marsalis/Who Can I Turn To/Wynton Marsalis/Columbia

Sean Jones/Come Sunday/Roots/Mack Avenue*

Hannibal Peterson/God Bless The Child/One With The Wind/Muse

Jon Faddis/The Courtship/Teranga/Koch*

7PM

One For All/Anatolia/The Lineup/Sharp 9*

Valery Ponomarev/Party Time/Beyond the Obvious/Reservoir Music*

Freddie Hubbard/The Melting Pot/Life Flight/Blue Note

Dave Holland Quintet/Lucky Seven/Critical Mass/Dare 2*

8PM

Diana Krall/It Could Happen To You/From This Moment On/Verve*

Billy Hart/Iverson's Odyssey/Quartet/High Note*

Kenny Garrett/Beyond The Wall/Beyond The Wall/Nonesuch*

Ben Webster/This Can't Be Love/meets Oscar Peterson/Verve

Dr. Lonnie Smith/Trouble Man/Jungle Soul/Palmetto*

Winard Harper Sextet/Reflections/Make It Happen/Piadrum*

9PM

Terell Stafford/Daahoud/Centripetal Force/Candid

Lonnie Plaxico/Duke It Out/Westside Stories/PlaxMusic*

The Michael Thomas Quintet/Mike's Theme/It Is What It Is/JazHead*

The Roy Hargrove Quintet/Soppin The Biscuit/with the Tenors of our
Time/Verve

Steve Davis/Grove's Groove/Update/Criss Cross Jazz

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host