[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist September 11, 2006, 9/11 Anniversary:Celebrating Our Diversity, Joan Crowe Intv'w

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Sep 11 15:22:03 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: September 11, 2006 - 9/11 Anniversary; Celebrating Our Diversity, Joan Crowe Intv'w

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Harry Connick My Prayer Only You Columbia
      Tony Bennett The Very Thought of You The Very Thought of You Columbia
      Hendrik Meurkens Mountain Drive Amazon River  Blue Toucan
      John McCormack When Irish Eyes Are Smiling Greatest Irish Tenors Valley Entertaiment
      Johannes Linstead Sangre del Toro Saura Gemini Sun
      Ella Fitzgerald Blue Skies First Lady of Song Verve
      Oliver Mtukudzi Dzoka Uyamwe Tuku Music Putumayo

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Jane Bunnett El Diablo Cuban Odyssey Blue Note
      Dizzy's Tix Giveaway
      Joan Crowe Fever/Caught A Touch of Your Love  Bird on the Wire
      Joan Crowe Intv'w
      Joan Crowe Never Never Land Bird on the Wire
      Joan Crowe Intv'w
      Joan Crowe CD Contest
      Joan  Crowe I'm Only Sleeping Bird on the Wire
      Joan Crowe Intv'w
      Joan Crowe Boom Boom Bird on the Wire
      Roger Davidson & the Tango Group Rebecca Amor Por El Tango Soundbrush
      Louiis Armstrong Wonderful World The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Renzo Arboro e I suoi Swing Maniacs Mamma Mi Piace il Ritmo Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Nathan Glantz & His Orchestra Yiddisha Charleston From 2nd Avenue to the Great White Way Columbia/Legacy
      Molly Picon Hot Dog From 2nd Avenue to the Great White Way Columbia/Legacy
      Desmond Dekker You Can Get It If You Really Want The Best of the Rest of Desmond Dekker Action
      Hendrick Meurkens La Lingua De Mosquito Amazon River Blue Toucan
      Oliver Mtukudzi Todii Tuku Songs Putumayo
      September 11 Remembrance; Wendy Reid Crisp From the Back Pew
      Louis Armstrong Wonderful World The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legacy
      Billie Holiday God Bless the Child Billie Holiday's Greatest Hits Decca
      Johannes Linstead Motika Saura Gemini Sun

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      The Cool Crooners of Bulawayo I Van Enkulu Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Triton Mari Nica Swing Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Louis Jordan Saturday Night Fish Fry The Best of Louis Jordan MCA
      Squirrel Nut Zippers Pallin' with Al Perennial Favorites Mammoth
      Oscar Peterson & Clark Terry Mumbles Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Hendrik Meurkens The Peach Amazon River Blue Toucan
      Children of the Revolution Minor Swing to Django Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Hot Club of Cowtown Tchavalo Swing Devlish Mary Hightone
      Benny Goodman Avalon Let's Dance Platinum
      Luis Russell & His Louisiana Swing Orch Panama The World of Swing Columbia/Legcay
      Chick Webb Stomping at the Savoy The World of Swing Columbia/Legcay
      Louis Armstrong Wonderful World The Essential Louis Armstrong Columbia/Legcay
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer