[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 09.11.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 11 20:01:45 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 09.11.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Mulgrew Miller - If I Should Lose You - Live At The Kennedy Center -
MAXJAZZ
Diana Krtall - It Could Happen To You - From This Moment On - Verve
Dave Glasser - Stitt's Bits - Above the Clouds - Arbors

Mike Frost Project - AW Geez - comin' Straight At Ya' - BlueJazz
Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - If I Were Bell - O+ Music
Kenny Werner - Fish Gotta Fry - Live At The Blue Note - HalfNote

Coleman Hawkins - Body and Soul 1939  - Body and Soul - Definitive
Records
John Hart -Green Acres - Green And Blue - Hep Jazz
Mary Foster Conklin - Angel Eyes - Blues for Breakfast - Rhobus

Ted Nash - Gritty Ditty  - InThe Loop - Palmetto
Tomasz Stanko - Tale - Lontano - ECM
Kenny Garrett - Realization - Beyond The Wall - Nonesuch

Patricia Barber - Narcissus - Mythologies - Blue Note
Mark Egan - Mississippi Nights - As We Speak - Wavetone
D.D. Jackson - Title Cut - Serenity Song - Justin-Time

Pat Bianchi - Gingerbread Boy - East Coast Roots - Jazzed Media
Terry Gibbs - Teach Me Tonight - findin' The Groove - Jazzed Media
John Proulx - I've Never Been In Love Before - Moon and Sand - MAXJAZZ

Reuben Rogers - Fungi Mama - The Things I Am - Renwick
Freddy Cole -If We Never Meet Again - Because Of You - HighNote
Mike Melvoin - The Sing The Blues In Kansas City - You Know - City Light

Fred Fired - In our Own Sweet Way - The Wisdom of Notes - Ballet Tree
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627