[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood"

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Sep 12 09:34:14 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - September 11, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Pat Bianchi - Straight Street - East Coast Roots - Jazzed Media

Stephanie Nakasian - Too Late Now - Thrush Hour - V.S.O.P.

Ray Barretto - I Had The Craziest Dream - Standards Rican-ditioned - Zoho

Gerald Wilson - Cookin' On Cannery Row - Theme For Monterey - Mama

Joe Gilman - Smile Please - View So Tender:  Wonder Revisited - Capri

Sean Jones - Puddin' Time - Roots - Mack Avenue

Diana Krall - I Was Doing Alright - From This Moment On - Verve

Eddie Henderson - Unforgettable - Precious Moment - Kind of Blue

Terry Gibbs - Samba Wazoo - Findin' The Groove - Jazzed Media

Mary Foster Conklin - Encanto d' Amor - Blues For Breakfast - Rhombus

Fred Fried - Moon Song - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree

Abbey Lincoln - Strong Man - That's Him! - Riverside

Dave Stryker - Mode J.W. - The Chaser - Mel Bay

Ted Nash - Zaba's Dream - In The Loop - Palmetto

Jim Tomlinson - The Surrey With The Fringe On Top - The Lyric - O+

Mulgrew Miller - Relaxin' At Camarillo - Live At The Kennedy Center -
MaxJazz

Pat Metheny/Brad Mehldau - Say The Brother's Name - Self-Titled - Nonesuch

Eliane Elias - Another Day - Around The City - Bluebird

Sherman Irby - Laura's Love Song - Organ Starter - Black Warrior

Shelly Manne - Doxy - And His Me, Vol. 4 - Contemporary

Dave Glasser - Blues For Matt - Above The Clouds - Arbors

Alan Broadbent - Nirvana Blues - Every Time I Think Of You - Artistry Music

John Proulx - East Of The Sun - Moon And Sand - MaxJazz

Mike Frost - Wake Up - Comin' Straight At Ya - Blu Jazz

One For All - Little Lucas - The Lineup - Sharp Nine

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive