[JPL] New Weather Report Box Set "Forecast: Tomorrow" withthe1978 Rockpalast DVD

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Sep 12 12:29:49 EDT 2006

I agree with Bobby, it was about Wayne and Joe.... but personally I loved the "Miroslav era" myself!

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, Blues, World Music)
and Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
1 Washington Square
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094
www.ksjs.org

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane
Gilroy, CA   95020
Music Calls: Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT
(408) 848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu