[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC, Fort Collins

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 14:32:32 EDT 2006

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

9/12/2006

{Artist - "Track" - Album - Label}

Herbie Hancock – “Chameleon” – Head Hunters – Columbia

Dave Holland Quintet – “Full Circle” – Critical Mass – Dare2

Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe – “Elephants” – The Bridge – Relaxed

Jon Faddis – “Teranga” – Teranga – Koch

The Chris Walden Big Band – “In The Doghouse” – No Bounds – Origin

Branford Marsalis Quartet – “Blakzilla” – Braggtown – Marsalis Music/Rounder

Melvin Sparks – “She’s a Bad Mama Jama” – Groove on Up – Savant

Hank Mobley – “Getting’ & Jettin’” – Another Workout – Blue Note

Ella Fitzgerald – “Always True To You In My Fashion” – Cole Porter Songbook – Verve

Mulgrew Miller – “When I Get There” – Live at The Kennedy Center, Vol 1 – MaxJazz

Lou Donaldson – “Midnight Creeper” – Midnight Creeper – Blue Note

Larry Vukovich Trio – “Blue in Green” – Street Scene - Tetrachord