[JPL] Roberta Gambarini

Jbbop at aol.com Jbbop at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 16:28:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/12/2006 3:18:59 PM Central Standard Time,
tomthejazzman at earthlink.net writes:

For  instance, has anyone said anything about Roberta Gambarini and her
> CD  "Easy To Love" ?  She's a mature artist who had a career in Europe
> before coming to the US and is simply one of the best singers on the
> scene today.  Pitch? Rhythm? Phrasing?  Interpretation?  Improvisation?
> Vocal quality?  She has it all in spades, and her  first US CD (recorded
> in 2004 after many years in the US) is finally  out.  I've had some of
> these tracks on a CDR for a few years,  but the CD was finally issued in
> Japan and is at last available here  after too long a wait.   I'm so
> happy to have it to play on  Jazz After Hours

I just wish I knew where and how to get a copy for air play. Someone  with
the label that released it promised me a copy but it never came.   Please reply
to me personally if you know where to email or call.   Thanks

Jerry  Atkins
Music/Jazz Director
KTXK FM 91.5 NPR
1304 Rio Grande  Ave.