[JPL] Roberta Gambarini/ Ella and Sarah????

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 12 20:44:11 EDT 2006

Welllll,  at least we don't have to debate whether she is or is not a
jazz singer!
.... and that's a good thing, right?

Incidentally, I do believe a living artist can join the ranks of the
greats during their lifetime.
Otherwise everyone singing and playing might as well give up hope and
look for other work.

I got a kick out of Marilyn Harris and Mark Winkler's tongue-in-cheek
song "They're Gonna Love me When I'm Gone"  which addresses this very
subject.

;-)

Jim