[JPL] The Jazzshack Playlist (KSJS) 9/13/06

Karen Gentile jazzcat at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 13 21:40:17 EDT 2006

   9/13/06 10AM - 2PM

   ARTIST/SONG/ALBUM

   10 AM

   Flora Purim/Radio Experiencia/Queen of the Night

   Sean Jones/Come Sunday/Roots

   Skerik's Syncopated Taint Septet/Don't Wanna/Husky

   Jeremy Spencer/Take and Give/Precious Little

   Shemekia Copeland/Beat Up Guitar/Wicked

   John Hammond/Heartattack & Vine/Wicked Grin

   Mark Egan/Mississippi Nights/As We Speak

   Mike Stern/Blue Runway/Who Let The Cats Out?

   Kenny Garrett/Tsumani Song/Beyond the Wall

   11 AM

   Rick Wald/Coffee With Dolphy/Castaneda's Dreams

   Ernest Dawkins' New Horizons Ensemble/Mean Ameen/The Messenger

   Louise Hoffsten/Slow Down/Knackebrod Blues

   Mitch Kashmar/Funky Dee/Wake Up and Worry

   Willie Pooch/Natural Ball/Funk-N-Blues

   Tom Principato/Here, In My Heart/Really Blue

   Carnival Skin/Journey To Strange/Carnival Skin

   Billy Hart Quartet/Mellow B/Billy Hart Quartet

   Dave Stryker/I Didn't Know What TIme it Was/The Chaser

   12 Noon

   The Robert Clay Band/I'm Walkin'/Live Across the Pond

   Kat Parra/Dame La Llave/Birds in Flight

   Dave Holland Quintet/Amator Silenti/Critical Mass

   Roy Haynes & the Fountain of Youth/James/Whereas

   Bill Laswell w/Roots Tonic/JD3/Roots Tonic Meets Bill Laswell

   Medeski,  Scofield,  Martin  &  Wood/Tootie Ma is a Big Fine Thing/Out
   Louder

   Gil Goldstein/Donna Lee/Under Rousseau's Moon

   Ted Nash & Still Evolved/The Cubist/In the Loop

   1 PM

   Hagans/Far West/Animation-Imagination

   Brian Owen/Last Mountain/Unmei

   Patricia Barber/Morpheus/Mythologies

   Novalima/Mandinga/Afro

   Ali Farka Toure/Savane/Savane

   Herb   Alpert   -  Thievery  Corporation/Lemon  Tree  (Thievery  Corp.
   mix)/Versions

   Eric Swinderman/I Remember Clifford/In Pursuit of the Sound

   John McLaughlin/Just So Only More So/Industrial Zen

   RH Factor/Can't Stop/Distractions

   Anton Schwartz/Blues For Now/Radiant Blue

   Karen "Jazzcat" Gentile

   Host of the Jazzshack (Wednesdays from 1000-1400 PT)

   KSJS, San Jose