[JPL] WSHA New Morning Set 9/14/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Thu Sep 14 10:19:45 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	9/14/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE/ K. BURRELL	I NEVER KNEW	KB/JC
X	FRED FRIED	WITH A SONG IN MY HEART	THE WISDOM OF NOTES
X	KENNY WERNER	FISH GOTTA FLY	DEMOCRACY
X	T. THEILMANNS/ S. NEERGARD	LAST NIGHT WHEN WE WERE YOUNG	ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
	EDDIE DANIELS	PASSION FLOWER	MEAN WHAT YOU SAY
X	M. COPLAND R. BRECKER	THROUGH THE WINDOW	BOTH/AND
	LOIS DELOATCH	REFLECTION	CLOSURE

	DIEGO URCOLA	TANGO AZUL	VIVA
X	NANCY WILSON	JUST ONCE	TURNED TO BLUE
	FRANK EMILIO	LA MULATA RUMBERA	AFRO-CUBAN JAZZ NOW
X	HOT CLUB OF DETROIT	BELLEVILLE	HCOD
X	ROY HARGROVE	A DAY IN VIENNA	NOTHING SERIOUS
	RAY MANTILLA	FLYING HOME	GOOD VIBRATIONS
	BOBBY TIMMONS	SOUL TIME	THE BEST OF
X	LAIKA FATIEN	JUST SAY GOODBYE	LOOK AT ME KNOW

X	DR JOHN	U MUST HAVE BEEN A BEAUTIFUL BABY	MERCANARY
X	ONE FOR ALL	LITTLE LUCAS	THE LINEUP
X	SEAN JONES	ROOTS	ROOTS
X	MADELINE PEYROUX	I'M ALL RIGHT	HALF THE PERFECT WORLDS
	NICHOLAS PAYTON	WHOOPIN BLUES	GUMBO NOUVEAU
X	SHERMAN IRBY	ORGAN STARTER	ORGAN STARTER
X	DONALD HARRISON	THE SURVIVOR	THE SURVIVOR

	JAMES MOODY	ANTHROPOLOGY	FEELIN IT TOGETHER
X	MSMW	TEQUILLA AND CHOCOLATE	OUT LOUDER
	JOSE RIZO'S	JUSTO'S TRANE RIDE	THE LAST BULLFIGHTER
X	JANE BUNNETT	GUANTANAMO BLUES	RADIO GUANTANAMO
X	KENNY GARRETT	CALLING	BEYOND THE WALL
X	TED NASH	GRITTY DITTY	IN THE LOOP

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director