[JPL] ADD Date; Street Date; Release Date

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 14 23:24:51 EDT 2006

"JPL": Howzzit ---

	If I understood correctly the ADD Dates; Street Dates; & Release Dates of
The Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orch. w/ Krall & w/ Knight are 09/18 & 10/03,
respectively.

	Do ADD = street = release dates? Same? different?

	How is it that these releases are currently being played on various radio
stations as indicated by play lists?

	Does it make any difference?

	If so, who does it impact, & it what way(s)?

	I'd be obliged to receive some responses & explications. UTNG (Until The
Next Gig), dig, Peter Poses KRFC FT COLLINS