[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/14

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 01:22:17 EDT 2006

Thursday, Sept 14, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
D.D. Jackson: Nocturne, Serenity Song (Justin Time 222)

8:15pm
Marc Cary: Voyage To The Inside, Focus (Motema 00005)

8:25pm
Dave Holland: Secret Garden, Critical Mass (Dare2 3058)

8:37pm
Houston Person; Bill Charlap: You Taught My Heart To Sing, You Taught My Heart
To Sing (HighNote 7134)

8:42pm
John Coltrane: You Leave Me Breathless, Fearless Leader (Prestige 0004)

8:49pm
Mike Tucker: Kathy, Collage (MTQ)

9:00pm
Sherman Irby: Organ Starter, Organ Starter (BWR 1003)

9:08pm
Anton Schwartz: Phantom Dance, Radiant Blue (AntonJazz 1004)

9:15pm
Geri Allen: In Real Time, Timeless Portraits And Dreams (Telarc 83645)

9:20pm
Cedar Walton: Little Sunflower, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

9:34pm
Kenny Garrett: Qing Wen, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

9:43pm
Branford Marsalis: Blakzilla, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

9:56pm
McCoy Tyner: Giant Steps, Remembering John (Enja 6080)

10:05pm
Jeff Gardner: Asa Delta, Sky Dance (Musicdisc 500332)

10:10pm
Roberta Gambarini: Only Trust Your Heart, Easy To Love (Kindred Rhythm 1122)

Live Interview with Elan Trotman

10:14pm
Elan Trotman: Saints Go Marching In, Let's Have A Good Old Time (E.T. Muzik)

10:30pm
Elan Trotman: Everything's Gonna Be Alright, Let's Have A Good Old Time (E. T.
Muzak)

10:41pm
Elan Trotman: I'll Fly Away, Let's Have A Good Old Time (E. T. Muzak)

10:54pm
Elan Trotman: Wade In The Water, Let's Have A Good Old Time (E.T. Muzik)

11:01pm
One For All: Anatolia, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

11:08pm
Michael Carvin: A Night In Tunisia, Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

11:17pm
Joe Locke; Geoffrey Keezer: Fractured, Live In Seattle (Origin 82464)

11:31pm
John Stein: Lonely Street, Concerto Internacional de Jazz (Whaling City Sound
031)

11:36pm
Diana Krall: How Insensitive, From This Moment On (Verve)

11:41pm
Caribbean Jazz Project: Dusk, Mosaic (Concord 30033)

11:49pm
Ingrid Jensen: Everything I Love, At Sea (ArtistShare 0039)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston