[JPL] WSHA New Morning Set 9/15/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Fri Sep 15 11:30:48 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	9/15/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	I WANT TO TALK ABOUT YOU	PLAYS FOR LOVERS
X	ROSA PASSOS	SENTADO A BIERA DO CAMINHO	ROSA
	LOUIS ARMSTRONG	IF I COUL BE WITH YOU	AN AMERICAN ICON
X	H. PERSON B. CHARLAP	I WONDER WHERE OUR LOVE HAS GONE	U TAUGHT MY HRT TO SING
	ETTA JONES	DON'T GO TO STRANGERS	DON'T GO TO STRANGERS
	JOE HENDERSON	BEATRICE	STATE OF THE TENOR
	JOHNNY HARTMAN	MY SHIP	THE VOICE THAT IS
	HANK MOBLEY	THE GOOD LIFE	BEDROOM TENORS

X	MILES DAVIS	SO WHAT	COOL AND COLLECTED
X	JAQUI NAYLOR	LOSING MY RELIGION	THE COLOR FIVE
X	WINARD HARPER	MORNING GLOW	MAKE IT HAPPEN
X	DANIEL SANTIAGO	VIEWPOINT	ON THE WAY
	HONOLULU JAZZ QT.	HIBISCUS DRIVE	SOUNDS OF THE CITY
	KLAZZ BROS.	MAMBOZART	CLASSIC MEETS CUBA
X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	PHANTOM DANCE	RADIANT BLUE
X	KAT PARRA	DAME LE LLAVE	BIRDS IN FLIGHT

	MEL LEWIS	AIN'T NOTHIN NU	MEL LEWIS AND FRIENDS
X	GERRY GIBBS	SOME SKUNK FUNK	LIVE AT LUNA
	MEL LEWIS/T. JONES	CHERRY JUICE	NEW LIFE
X	DR. LONNIE SMITH	JUNGLE SOUL	JUNGLE SOUL
X	DR. LONNIE SMITH	FREEDOM JAZZ DANCE	JUNGLE SOUL

X	GRANT GREEN	JAN JAN 	LIVE AT CLUB MOZAMBIQUE
X	RUEBEN ROGERS	THE THINGS I AM	THE THINGS I AM
X	REVOLUTIONARY SNK. ENS.	SOUL MAKOSSA	YEAR OF THE SNAKE
X	REBIRTH BB	WE COME TO PARTY	WE COME TO PARTY
	UNITED FUTURE ORG.	LOUD MINORITY	REBIRTH OF THE COOL
	PYENG THREADGILL	PHONOGRAPH	SWEET HOME
X	CASSANDRA WILSON	GO TO MEXICO	THUNDERBIRD
X	ELIANE ELIAS	JAMMIN	AROUND THE CITY

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street