[JPL] feedback on Caliente: Eddie Palmieri radio project

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Fri Sep 15 15:00:11 EDT 2006

I would love to hear any comments about Caliente: Latin Jazz with Eddie
Palmieri that has been airing on many stations across the country as well as
streaming on various outlets. This is KUVO's first nationally syndicated
radio show, both Eddie and Edward II are most curious to hear what folks
think about it as we are attempting to do this again next year for an entire
season of 20 plus shows.

Negativity, positivity, neutrality all accepted with a smile. I'll see to it
the Palmieri's read any feedback.

Thanx, gracias, modupue

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, jazz89KUVO