[JPL] My take on street date....

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 16:41:53 EDT 2006

I consider it a privilege to receive advances on new releases so I
always ask what is acceptable for the label on
pre-release airplay. I have never played an advance if the record
company or artist has said not to do it. Generally I get three weeks
as the amount of time that seems acceptable.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch