[JPL] Dobbin's Den Sept. 17, 2006

Len Dobbin lendobbin at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 15 23:56:50 EDT 2006

BACKGROUND TO EDITION # 597

DOBBIN'S DEN

On today's show we hear the voices of Peggy Lee, Roberta Gambarini, Barbara Cook and Montreal-born Anita Ellis.  Instrumentally we have Latin material by Dizzy Gillespie, Machito, Tito Puente and Stan Kenton plus material by Buddy Rich, Phil Wilson and Dave Glasser and, for comedy relief, Mickey Katz.

HOST: LEN DOBBIN                                11am - 1pm

CKUT 90.3fm [Montreal]                        www.ckut.ca [real audio]

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA             SEPTEMBER 17, 2006

PLEASE NOTE NEW MAILING ADDRESS BELOW

PHIL WILSON

PANAMERICAN ALL-STARS CELEBRATE THE MUSIC OF JOBIM [CAPRI]

No More Blues

BUDDY RICH

MERCY MERCY [PACIFIC JAZZ]

Mr. Lucky

Chelsea Bridge

PEGGY LEE

DIAMOND COLLECTION - VOLUME 1 [DIAMOND]

Lover

Golden Earrings

Ghost Riders In The Sky

MICKEY KATZ

BORSCHT RIDERS IN THE SKY [CASTLE PULSE]

Borscht Riders In The Sky

Mona Lisa

TITO PUENTE

EL REY [CONCORD]