[JPL] Playlist - My Favorite Things with Russ Neff for the week of 9/17/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Sep 16 21:09:47 EDT 2006

This week's tunes:

Sunshine In My Pocket - Herlin Riley Quintet - Watch What You're Doing

With A Song In My Heart - Fred Fried - The Wisdom of Notes

Somewhere - Russ Kassoff - Somewhere

All The Things You Are - MJQ & Phil Woods - A Celebration

El solar de Bebo - Bebo Valdes - Bebo De Cuba

Nagasaki - Eddie Daniels Quartet - Mean What You Say

Bright Mississippi - Wynton Marsalis Septet - At The Village Vanguard

My Kind of Trouble Is You - Ella Fitzgerald/Count Basie - A Classy Pair

The Prowling Cat - Duke Ellington - 1965-1972

Everything I Love - Sir Roland Hanna - Everything I Love
--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/