[JPL] Under the Radar (wsha-fm - www.wshafm.org) 09-17-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 17 05:50:45 EDT 2006

1am
Tarika, Sonegaly (10th Anniversary)
Emmanuel Jal & Abdel Gardir Salim, Baal (Ceasefire)
Speak in Tones, Douson Foly (Subaro)
Bethany & Rufus, Linin' Track
Flat Earth Society, In Between Rivers (psycho scout)
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir w/Michael Brecker, Coltrane Time (Locked &
Loaded)
Savage Knights w/Crowmeat Bob & Peter Lamb, Blues for Brother George Jackson
(Solo Basura)
Andrew Hill, Plantation Bag (Passing Ships)
Zap Mama, Mr. Brown...James Goes to Africa (Sabsylma-What's Your Name?)

2am
The Whitefield Brothers, In The Raw
Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood, Little Walter Rides Again (Out Louder)
Garage A Trois, Etienne (Outre Mer)
Joshua Redman Elastic Band, Put It In Your Pocket (Momentum)
Hornheads, Head Case (Fat Lip)
Pete Robbins, title cut (waits and measures)
Mark Masters Ensemble, Tree Tops (Wish Me Well)
Steve Kuhn & Gary McFarland, Traffic Patterns (The October Suite)
Mark Masters Ensemble, I Love To Say Her Name (Wish Me Well: Reflections on
Gary McFarlandl)
Judy Niemack w/Kenny Barron, Lucky To Be Me/I'm Just A Lucky So and So
(Heart's Desire)

3pm
Pieranunzi, Johnson, Baron, When I Think Of You (ballads)
Charles Lloyd, If You Go Away (Jumping the Creek)
Keith Jarrett, Autumn Leaves (Complete ECM Recordings)
Patricia Barber, Persephone (Mythologies)
Moncef Genoud, Sliding Shadows (Aqua)
Kat Parra, Oleo De Una Mujer Con Sombrero (Birds in Flight)

4am
Jane Bunnett, Loma De Chivo (Radio Guantanamo)
Charlie Mariano & Quique Sinesi, Faluseando (Tango Para Charlie)
Andy Scott & Dave Hassell, Cachao's Guiro (Sand Dancer)
Gregg Bendian's Trio Pianissimo, Sleep & Dream (Change)
William Parker & The Little Huey Creative Music Orchestra, title cut
(Sunrise in the Tone World)
Bob Moses, Lava Flow (When Elephants Dream of Music)
Pierre Dorge & New Jungle Orchestra, Autumn in Saltum (Music From The Danish
Jungle)

5am
Ivo Perelman w/Matthew Shipp, Cana Fita (Bendito of Santa Cruz)
Michael Musillami's dialect, emmett spencer (fragile forms)
Dave Glasser, title cut (Above the Clouds)
Ernie Andrews & Houston Person, This Is Always (How About Me)
Mal Waldron, You're My Thrill (Blues For Lady Day)
Chet Baker, Alone Together (Career 1952-1988)
Karin Krog & Dexter Gordon, I Wish I Knew (some other spring)
Deep Blue Organ Trio, Can't Hide Love (Goin' To Town: Live at the Green
Mill)
Steven Bernstein, Ripple (MTO Vol. 1)
Flat Earth Society, Without (psycho scout)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org