[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon 09/16/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 17 08:57:51 EDT 2006

WRTI 'Straight Ahead' w/Jeff Duperon

Saturday, 7pm-9pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/16/06

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

7PM

The Modern Jazz Quartet/Delaunay's Dilemma/Django/Prestige**

Dave Holland Quintet/The Leak/Critical Mass/Dare2*

Wycliffe Gordon/Mister P.C./Cone's Coup/Criss Cross Jazz*

Gladys Knight/Stormy Weather/Before Me/Verve*

Mike Frost Project/Wylie's Windup/Comin Straight At Ya'/BluJazz*

Skip Wilkins Quartet/No Parking/Volume 1/Dreambox Media*

Mike Kennedy Quartet/Pale Flying Feet/idle afternoon/Mike Kennedy*

Seth Meicht Trio/Visions of Change/Seth Meicht Trio/Cadence Jazz*

Billy Hart Quartet/Moment's Notice/Quartet/High Note*

8PM

Branford Marsalis Quartet/Blakzilla/Braggtown/Marsalis Music*

Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble/The Power of Thought/Pragmatic Optimism/360
Music*

Nilson Matta/Berimbau/Walking with my Bass/Blue Toucan*

Mile Davis/'Round Midnight/Cool & Collected/Columbia Legacy**

George Rabbai-Brain Betz Trio/Half Nelson/Muted Bebop/Dreambox Media*

Ted Nash & Still Evolved/Gritty Ditty/In The Loop/Palmetto*

Reuben Rogers/Wala Wala/The Things I Am/Renwick Entertainment*

Pat Bianchi/Gingerbread Boy/East Coast Roots/Jazzed Media*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host