[JPL] NYTimes.com: Playing It by Ear, in Her Life if Not Her Art

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 17 18:22:59 EDT 2006

Honest article, and germane to the recent discussions here including
some cogent asides about prevailing critical attitudes and stereotypes.

... and shall we refer to "The Linda Ronstadt Effect" when speaking of
pop stars doing their first CD of standards?

;-)

Thanks for posting it, Peter!

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI