[JPL] PLAYLIST: 9-17-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA 88.9 FM

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Sep 17 22:53:52 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Kenny Garrett - Gwoka - Beyound The Wall - Nonesuch - 2006
Ken Song - West Coast Blues - Goin' Wes - Primrose Lane - 2006
One For All - Little Lucas - The Lineup - Sharp Nine - 2006
Chris McNulty - Make It Easy On Yourself - Whisper The Heart - Elefant Dreams - 2006
D.D. Jackson - Lushly - Serenity Song - Justin Time Records - 2006
Ed Breazeale - Footprints - Just Beyond - Ed Breazeale - 2006
Madeleine Peyroux - Everybody's Talkin' - Half The Perfect World - Rounder Records - 2006
Dave Glasser - Blues For Mat - Above The Clouds - Arbors Records - 2006

1:00
Branford Marsalis Quartet - Hope - Braggtown - Marsalis Music - 2006
Delfeayo Marsalis - Just Squeeze Me - Minons Dominion - Troubadour Jass Records - 2006
Weber/Denson/Ravitz - E.S.P. - Minsarah - Enja/Justin Time Records - 2006
Robin McKelle - For All We Know - Introducing - Cheap Lullaby Records - 2006
Mike Melvoin Trio - Son Of The Beach - You Know - City Light - 2006
John Mackay - Tyrone - Organ Optics - Chicken Coup Records - 2006
Elin - Lush Life - Lazy Afternoon - Blue Toucan Music - 2006
Mort Weiss - Donna Lee/Blues In The Closet - Meets Sam Most - SMS Jazz - 2006

2:00
Scott Whitfield Quintet - Postage Due - Live At Charlie O's - Summit Records - 2006
Luther Hughes & Cannonball-Coltrane Project - Green Dolphin Street - Second Helping - Primrose Lane - 2006
Dave Stryker - Mode J.W. - The Chaser - Mel Bay Records - 2006
Jim Tomlinson - I Got Lost In His Arms - The Lyric - O+ Music - 2006
Ted Nash & Still Evolved - Kensington High - In The Loop - Palmetto Records - 2006
Caribbean Jazz Project - Slow Dance - Mosaic - Concord Music Group - 2006
Martguerite Mariama - Love Dance - Wild Women Never Get The Blues - Powerlight Media - 2006
Panoramic - 88 Degrees In The Shade - Rhythm Through The Unobstructed View - Rhythmic Union Records - 2006

3:00
Mort Weiss - Yesterdays - The B3 and Me - SMS Jazz - 2006
Sherman Irby Organomics - Leap Of Faith - Organ Starter - BWR - 2006
Fred Fried - With A Song In My Heart - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree Jazz - 2006
Kat Parra - These Old Feelings - Birds In Flight - JazzMa - 2006
Houston Person/Bill Charlap - Where Is Love - You Taught My Heart To Sing - High Note - 2006
Jim Cutler Jazz Orchesta - View From The Top - In Progress - Pony Boy Records - 2006
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - Too Close For Comfort - The Phat Pack - Immergent - 2006
David Bixler - Aiding And Abetting - Call It A Good Deal - ZOHO - 2006