[JPL] WNMC CMJ #980 playlists: Jazz

mrbiz at torchlake.com mrbiz at torchlake.com
Mon Sep 18 13:26:24 EDT 2006

WNMC Playlists for CMJ NMR Issue #980

  Jazz

   Rank Artist Recording Label Unverified Version
   1 TAD WEED/KURT KRAHNKE/SEAN DOBBINS Odyssey PKO
   2 HOUSTON PERSON/BILL CHARLAP You Taught My Heart To Sing
   3 DAVE HOLLAND QUINTET Critical Mass Sunnyside
   4 BRANFORD MARSALIS QUARTET Braggtown Rounder
   5 DEEP BLUE ORGAN TRIO Goin' To Town Delmark live at green mill
   6 PAOLI MEJIAS Transcend
   7 RON GETZ The Sentencing Phase
   8 MARK EGAN As We Speak Wavetone waiting for CMJ verification
   9 DR. LONNIE SMITH Jungle Soul Palmetto
   10 KENNY GARRETT Beyond The Wall Nonesuch

   * indicates information which has not yet been verified by CMJ staff.

   Get   daily   music  news,  reviews,  features,  charts  and  more  at
   [1]www.cmj.com.