[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist September 18, 2006; Spoken Hand Percussion Orch, Mel Torme B'day

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Sep 18 15:01:30 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.
      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 9/18/2006 - Mel Torme B'day, Spoken Hand Percussion Orchestra

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Mel Torme with the Page Cavanaugh Trio Country Fair Swingin' On the Moon Laserlight
      Tommy Dorsey & Orch w/Helen O'Connell on vocals Arthur Murray Taught Me Dancing in A Hurry Let's Swing Platinum
      Stephane Grappelli Deed I Do  Best of the Jazz Violins LRC
      Billie Holiday & Her Orchestra The Man I Love Great Love Songs Charly
      Bing Crosby How Deep is the Ocean Great Love Songs Charly
      Judy Garland Embraceable You Great Love Songs Charly
      Artie Shaw & Orch All the Things You Are Great Love Songs Charly
      Frank Sinatra w/Alex Stordahl & Orch Night & Day Great Love Songs Charly
      Jim Croce Hey Tomorrow All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Ella Fitzgerald Mack the Knife First Lady of Song Verve
      Benny Goodman & His Orch w/Peggy Lee on vocals Why Dontcha Do Right? Let's Swing Platinum
      Duke Ellington Take the A Train Let's Swing Platinum
      Muppets Theme
      Fantastick's Contest
      Woody Herman & His Orch Caldonia Let's Swing Platinum

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Mel Torme Luck Be A Lady Luck Be A Lady Laserlight
      Muppets Theme
      Ella Mae Morse w/Freddie Slack & His Orch Cow Cow Boogie The Birth of A Label Capitol
      Johnny Mercer Strip Polka The Birth of A Label Capitol
      Tex Ritter & His Texans I Got Spurs That Jingle Jangle Jingle The Birth of A Label Capitol
      Mel Torme w/the Page Cavanaugh Trio Isn't It A Lovely Day to Be Caught in the Rain Round Midnight Laserlight
      Elite Syncopation The Cannon Ball Sidewalk Blues Indie
      Jim Croce I Got A Name All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Jimmy Durante & Al Jolson A Real Piano Player Jimmy Durante MCA
      Jim Croce Which Way Are You Goin'? All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Louis Armstrong I Surrender Dear Best of the Decca Years Vol. 1 Decca
      Mel Torme w/Marty Paich & Orch Don't Get Around Much Anymore Round Midnight Laserlight
      Artie Shaw & the Gramercy 5 My Blue Heaven Listener Submission

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Paul Simon Can't Run But The Rhythm of the Saints Warner Brothers
      Spoken Hand  Percussion Orch Bahia Spoken Hand  Percussion Orch Indie
      Lenny Seidman Interview
      Spoken Hand  Percussion Orch KouKou Spoken Hand  Percussion Orch Indie
      Lenny Seidman Interview
      Spoken Hand  Percussion Orch CD Giveaway
      Paul Simon The Obvious Child The Rhythm of the Saints Warner Brothers
      Woody Herman  Woodchopper's Ball Giants of the Big Band Pilz
      Louis Jordan Buzz Me Blues Louis Jordan & His Tympany 5 MCA
      Billy Joel Roberta Streetlife Serenader Columbia
      Harry James Ciribiribin Harry James Platinum

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Mel Torme with Donn Tronner Orch Swingin' on the Moon Swingin' on the Moon Laserlight
      Jim Croce Rapid Roy That StockCar Boy All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Ella Fitzgerald Oh Lady Be Good First Lady of Song Verve
      Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive Jumpin' with Symphony Sid Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive A&M
      Billy Joel Root Beer Rag Streetlife Serenade Columbia
      Johnny Mercer & Bobby Darin Missisippi Mud Two of A Kind Capitol
      Jim Croce Top Hat Bar & Grill All Time Greatest Hits Cema
      Paul Simon Proof Rhythm of the Saints Warner Brothers
      Rob Rio Rock This Joint Bamkin' on the Boogie Indie
      Louis Prima  Paper Doll Beepin' & Boppin Hip-o
      Danny Kaye Dinah The Best of Danny Kaye Prism
      Judy Garland Swannee Captol Sings George Gershwin Capitol
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer