[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 09.18.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 18 19:47:55 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 09.18.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Roy Haynes - James - Whereas - Dryfrus
Metheny Mehldau - Unrequited - Metheny Mehldau - Nonesuch
Sherman Irby - Joe's Gig - Organomics - BWR

Madeleine Peyroux - The Summer Wind - Half The Perfect World - Rounder
Delfeayo Marsalis - Weaver Of Dreams - Minions Dominion - Troubadour
Dave Glasser - I've Been Working On the Railroad - Above the Clouds -
Arbors

Mort Weiss - Ornithology - The B3 and Me - SMSJazz
The Lineup - Letter To Mary - One For All - Sharp Nine
Chris McNulty - Summer Me, Winter Me - Whispers The Heart - Elefant
Dreams

Keith Jarrett - My Song - the Carnegie Hall Concert - ECM
Bill Frisell, Ron Carter, Paul Motian - Eighty-One - Nonesuch
Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - I Got Lost In His Arms - O+ Music

Ted Nash - Palace  - InThe Loop - Palmetto
Gladys Knight - Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me - Before Me - Verve
Jon Faddis - Waltz For My Fathers & Brothers - Teranga - Koch

Terry Gibbs - Samba Kazoo - findin' The Groove - Jazzed Media
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Que Seria La Vida - Simpatico - ArtistShare
Scott Whitfield - Blue Daniel - Live at Charlie O's  - Summit

Diana Krtall - It Could Happen To You - From This Moment On - Verve
Roger Kellaway - Killer Joe - Heroes - IPO
Mark Masters - Gary's Waltz - Wish Me Well - Capri

John Proulx - there Is No Greater Love - Moon and Sand - Maxjazz
Mark Eagan - Title Cut - As We Speak - Wavetone
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627