[JPL] Weather Report

MFA - Jazz Publicity & Radio Promotion MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Tue Sep 19 10:22:22 EDT 2006

Can someone let me know off list who is doing the promotion of the
Weather Report box or who is servicing promos?  Thanks!

Mitchell

On 19 Sep 2006, at 04:00, jazzproglist-request at jazzweek.com wrote:

> From: "Larry Appelbaum" <jumpmonk at hotmail.com>
> Date: 18 September 2006 23:37:54 GMT-04:00
> To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
> Subject: RE: [JPL] Weather Report
>

>> When I got into work tonight I found a "Special Box Set Advance"
>> of a 3 CD set
>> called Forecast: Tomorrow by Weather Report. It appears that it's
>> mostly
>> reissued material although I think I see three tunes that haven't
>> been
>> released before. I really haven't been able to spend any time with
>> it because
>> I'm on the air as I'm writing this.
>> Eric Jackson
>
> The three previously unreleased tracks include an alternate take of
> Directions, a live version of Nubian Sundance and a DJ Logic Remix
> of 125th Street Congress. The box also includes a DVD of the Sept.
> 28, 1978 concert Live in Offenbach, Germany (the quartet with Jaco
> Pastorius and Peter Erskine). The set is produced by Bob Belden,
> Zawinul and Shorter.
>
> Larry Appelbaum

MFA
Publicity, Radio Promotion & Consulting
For The International Jazz Community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA

Phone:	706.550.0263 (New!)
Cell:        303.641.4783
Email:	MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net