[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8pm - mid. 9/19

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 20 01:46:58 EDT 2006

Tuesday, Sept 19, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Never Let Me Go, Vibe Wise (32Jazz 32037)

8:14pm
Mulgrew Miller: If I Should Lose You, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol One
(Maxjazz 217)

8:23pm
Miles Davis: Milestones, Cool & Collected (Columbia/Legacy 8287684784)

8:32pm
Branford Marsalis: Hope, Braggtown (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-0420)

8:43pm
Dave Holland: Amator Silenti, Critical Mass (Dare2 3058)

8:52pm
Jon Faddis: The Hunters And Gatherers, Teranga (Koch 9969)

Live Interview with Leonard Brown & DeAma Battle for The 29th John Coltrane
Memorial Concert

9:00pm
John Coltrane Memorial Ensemble: SoulTrane, The 12th Annual John Coltrane
Memorial Concert (We Jazz)

9:23pm
John Coltrane Memorial Ensemble: Greensleeves/Blues Minor/Like Sonny
(Commercially Unavailable)

9:43pm
John Coltrane Memorial Ensemble: After The Rain, Commercially Unavailable

10:04pm
Geri Allen: Melchezedik, Timeless Portraits And Dreams (Telarc 83645)

10:11pm
Roy Haynes: My Heart Belongs To Daddy, Whereas (Dreyfus 36694)

10:23pm
Winard Harper: Children Of The World, Make It Happen (Piadrum 0602)

10:32pm
Cedar Walton: Time After Time, One Flight Down (HighNote 7157)

10:40pm
Diana Krall: I Was Doing Alright, From This Moment On (Verve 0007323)

10:45pm
Dr. Lonnie Smith: Trouble Man, Jungle Soul (Palmetto 2119)

10:50pm
Pete Zimmer: Waltz For Opp, Burnin' Live At The Jazz Standard (Tippin' 1102)

11:00pm
Elin: Lazy Afternoon, Lazy Afternoon (Blue Toucan 118052)

11:06pm
D.D. Jackson: Chi-pin's Song, Serenity Song (Justin Time 222)

11:13pm
One For All: Little Lucas, The Lineup (Sharp Nine 1037)

11:20pm
Marc Cary: Gentle Wind, Focus (Motema 00005)

11:30pm
Kenny Garrett: Beyond The Wall, Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch 79933)

11:37pm
McCoy Tyner: Flying High, Infinity (Impulse 171)

11:47am
Michael Carvin: Prisoner Of Love/Body And Soul, Marsalis Music Honors Michael
Carvin (Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston