[JPL] PLAYLIST wtju jazz 9/21/06

David Eisenman davideisenman at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:55:18 EDT 2006

	WTJU 91.1FM, Charlottesville, VA
	Community Supported, Non-profit Radio of The University of Virginia
	Jazz Spins w/e 09/21/06
	Jazz Music Director: David Eisenman
	Station Phone: 434-243-8833
	email: davideisenman at hotmail.com

Spins	Artist	Album	Label
	New Adds: NP new promotional; SA station acquired

NP	Bill Frisell	Bill Frisell, Ron Carter, Paul Motian	Nonesuch
NP	Pat Metheny & Brad Mehldau	Metheny  Mehldau	Nonesuch
NP	Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood	Out Louder	Indirecto
NP	Delfeayo Marsalis	Minions Dominion	Troubadour Jass
NP	Branford Marsalis	Braggtown	Marsalis
NP	Ted Nash	In The Loop	Palmetto
NP	Diana Krall	From This Moment On	Verve
NP	Mulgrew Miller	Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 1	MaxJazz
NP	Brian Lynch Eddie Palmieri Project	Simpatico	ArtistShare
NP	Royce Campbell	Elegy To A Friend	Moon Cycle
NP	Terry Gibbs	Findin' The Groove	Jazzed Media
NP	Kim Malley	Need My Sugar	CE Jazz & Blues
NP	Marguerite Mariama	Wild Women Never Get the Blues	Powerlight Media

5	Dave Holland	Critical Mass	Sunnyside
4	Dirty Dozen Brass Band	What's Going On	Shout
4	Patricia Barber	Mythologies	Blue Note
4	Ann Hampton Callaway	Blues In The Night	Telarc
4	Kenny Garrett	Beyond The Wall	Nonesuch
4	Madeleine Peyroux	Half The Perfect World	Rounder
3	Art Ensemble Of Chicago	Non-Cognitive Aspects Of the City	Pi Recordings
3	Dr. Lonnie Smith	Jungle Soul	Palmetto
3	Anthony Wilson	Power Of Nine	Groove Note
3	Jacqui Naylor	The Color Five	Ruby Star
3	Roy Haynes	Whereas	Dreyfus
3	Cedar Walton	One Flight Down	HighNote
3	Connie Evingson	Stockholm Sweetnin'	Minnehaha
3	Ed Palermo	Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance	Cuneiform
3	Mike Stern	Who Let The Cats Out	Heads Up
3	Dave Stryker	The Chaser	Mel Bay
3	Reuben Rogers	The Things I Am	Renwick
3	Scott Hamilton	Nocturnes & Serenades	Concord
3	Caribbean Jazz Project	Mosaic	Concord
3	Hot Club Of Detroit	Hot Club Of Detroit	Mack Avenue
2	World Saxophone Quartet	Political Blues	Justin Time
2	Trio Beyond	Saudades	ECM
2	Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band	The Phat Pack	Immergent
2	John McLaughlin	Industrial Zen	Verve
2	Billy Hart	Quartet	HighNote
2	Jane Bunnett	Radio Guantanaamo	Blue Note
2	Sean Jones	Roots	Mack Avenue
2	Mike Melvoin	You Know	City Light
2	Allan Broadbent	Every Time I Think Of You	Artistry
2	Houston Person	You Taught My Heart To Sing	HighNote
2	Geri Allen	Timeless Portraits And Dreams	Telarc
2	Eliane Elias	Around The City	Bluebird/ RCA
2	Maria Muldaur	Heart Of Mine	Telarc
2	Steven Bernstein	MTO Volume 1	Sunnyside
2	Nancy Wilson	Turned To Blue	MCG
2	Sherik's Syncopated Taint Septet	Husky	Hyena
2	Winard Harper	Make It Happen	Piadrum
2	Brad Mehldau	House On Hill	Nonesuch
2	Joe Lovano	Streams Of Expression	Blue Note
2	Metta Quintet	Subway Songs	Sunnyside
2	Ray Barretto	Standards Rican-Ditioned	Zoho
2	Enrico Pieranunzi	Ballads	CamJazz
2	Avishai Cohen	Continuo	RASDAZ/ Sunnyside
2	The Tiptons	Drive	Zipa!
2	Frank Morgan	Reflections	HighNote
2	Thomas Chapin	Ride	Playscape
2	Roger Davidson	Pensando En Ti	Soundbrush
2	John Pizzarelli	Dear Mr. Sinatra	Telarc
2	Jimmy Scott	Milestone Profiles	Milestone/ Concord
2	Freddy Cole	Because Of You	HighNote
2	Gerry Gibbs	Live At Luna	Whaling City
2	Joe Gilman	View So Tender	Capri
1	Regina Carter	I'll Be Seeing You	Verve
1	Jamie Davis	It's A Good Thing	Unity
1	D.D. Jackson	Serenity Song	Justin Time
1	Tomasz Stanko	Lontano	ECM
1	Pete Robbins	Waits & Measures	Playscape
1	Jerry Vivino	Walkin' With The Wazmo	Zoho
1	David Bixler	Call It A Good Deal	Zoho
1	Francisco Mela	Melao	Ayva
1	Sex Mob	Sexotica	Thirsty Ear
1	Ernest Dawkins	Live At The Original Velvet Lounge	Delmark
1	Hiram Bullock	Too Funky 2 Ignore	BHM
1	Chris Walden	No Bounds	Origin
1	Sherman Irby	Organomics	Black Warrior
1	The Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble	Pragmatic Optimism	Rag Time To no Time
1	Christian Jacob	Contradictions	WilderJazz
1	Rick Wald	16/NYC	Glowbow
1	Esperanza Spalding	Junjo	Ayva
1	Misja Fitzgerald	Encounter	Sunnyside
1	Deep Blue Organ Trio	Goin' To Town	Delmark
1	Guillaume de Chassy	Wonderful World	Sunnyside
1	Hamilton De Holanda	Brasilianos	Adventure
1	Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer	Live In Seattle	Origin
1	Elliott Caine	Blues From Mars	Rhombus
1	Buck Hill	Relax	Severn
1	The Source	The Source	ECM
1	Daniel Santiago	On The Way	Adventure
1	Kenny Wheeler	It Takes Two!	CamJazz
1	Martin Speake	Change Of Heart	ECM
1	Jon Faddis	Teranga	Koch
1	Thomas Stronen	Parish	ECM
1	Kidd Jordan/ Drake/ Parker	Palm Of Soul	Aum

David Eisenman
Jazz & Blues Director
WTJU FM
PO Box 400811