[JPL] WSHA New Morning Set 9/20/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Wed Sep 20 10:36:48 EDT 2006

	Program:	NEW MORNING SET
	Date:	9/20/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	WISE ONE	CRESCENT
	AHMAD JAMAL	TEMPLE COURT	W/ ASSAI QUARTET
	GEORGE BENSON	SO WHAT	BEYOND THE BLUE HORIZON
X	PETE MALINVERNI	I LIFT UP MY SOUL	JOYFUL
X	M. COPLAND R. BRECKER	THROUGH THE WINDOW	BOTH/ AND
X	JOHN STETCH	BRUXIN	BRUXIN

	GRANT GREEN	A DAY IN THE LIFE	MELLOW MADNESS
X	J. TOMLINSON S. KENT	I'VE GROWN ACCUSTOMED......	THE LYRIC
X	LOUIS HAYES	NEW DEHLI	CANNONBALL LEGACY BAND
X	DELFAYO MARSALIS	BRER RABBIT	MINIONS DOMINION
	MIRI BEN-ARI	CARAVAN	TEMPLE OF BEAUTIFUL
X	GLADYS KNIGHT	DO NOTHING TILL U HEAR FROM ME	BEFORE ME
	MILT HINTON	MILT TO THE HILT	EAST COAST JAZZ

	ANTONIO HART	FOR AMADOU	AMA TU SONRISA
X	ELIANE ELIAS	JAMMIN	AROUND THE CITY
X	PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO	DESERT HEAT	DESERT HEAT
	A GREAT NITE IN HARLEM	WEE	JAZZ EMERGENCY FUND BENEFIT
X	TERRY GIBBS	FINDIN THE GROOVE	FINDIN THE GROOVE
	ELLA FITZGERALD	WHAT'S GOING ON	NEWPORT JAZZ FESTIVAL
X	DONALD HARRISON	TWERK IT	THE SURVIVOR

X	RUEBEN ROGERS	THE THINGS I AM	THE THINGS I AM
X	MARGURITE MARIAMA	TRYIN TIMES	WILD WOMEN NEVER GET THE...
X	MARK EGAN	SPIRALS	AS WE SPEAK
X	SEAN JONES	GOD'S GIFT	ROOTS
	RON BLAKE	MISTER MAGIC	LEST WE FORGET
	HERBIE HANCOCK/ J.STONE	WHEN LOVES COME TO TOWN	POSSIBILITIES
X	ESPERANZA SPALDING	MOMPOUANA	JUNJO

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street