[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous On FMR CAPE TOWN

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Thu Sep 21 13:44:12 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
DATE: Thursday September 14, 2006
Time - 19h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rendezvous Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo
--- SA Music

Sunshine In My Soul --- You Dressed My Heart In Blue --- Paul Petersen ---
Cape Town Sound --- SA Music

Who's Got The Map? --- Dream Walker --- Andile Yenana --- Sheer Sound --- SA
Music

Music News of the Day

Earthworks Underground Orchestra --- Pigalle --- Bill Bruford & Tim Garland
--- Summerfold Records

What's the Name of the Tune?

Peter Cincotti --- Sway --- Peter Cincotti --- Concord

Quick Weather Report for Tomorrow

Convergence --- Nostalgia --- Ian Dogole --- Jazzheads

Lyrical Pursuit Competition - A few lines of a lyric are quoted and
listeners must guess the name of the song - Answer

Gold Encore Series Balladeers --- This Will Make You Laugh --- Nat King Cole
Trio --- Universal GRP

Live Entertainment Guide
Album of The Week - Playing a  track from the album daily for the week -
This weeks album is; Listeners Choice from -

Almost like Being In Jazz --- I Remember Clifford --- Hugh Masekela ---
Chissa --- SA Music

Music Birthday Book

Round Trip --- The Wisdom Of Sam Kinison --- Marilyn Harris --- Wrightwood
Records

Playback from Wayback - Guess who the singer is?

Dear Mr Sinatra (JP) --- Ring-A-Ding Ding --- John Pizzarelli --- Telarc
Jazz

My Favorite Swings --- My Favorite Things --- Harry Sideropoulos --- Sting

Street Scene --- Blue Bohemia Suite --- Larry Vuckovich --- Tetrachord Music

See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan

RADIO SHOW HOST:
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 weekdays from
19h00
Editor:	JAZZ RENDEZVOUS WEBSITE Web Address: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Home: 		27- (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams at www.fmr.co.za