[JPL] MJC Playlist: Master(s)-ing McFarland

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Sep 21 14:03:44 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-195: The Mark Masters Ensemble - Wish Me Well - Capri

Program Intro: Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis - On Green Dolphin Street

Mark Masters Ensemble / Tree Tops / Wish me Well / Capri
Diana Krall-Clayton~ Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Willow Weep For Me / From This Moment On / Verve

Tania Maria / Agua De Beber / Intimidade / Blue Note
Elin / Aguarela Do Brasil / Lazy Afternoon / Blue Toucan

Mark Masters Ensemble / Tree Patterns / Wish Me Well / Capri
Gladys Knight-Clayton~Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Stormy Weather / Verve

John Coltrane / Lush Life / Plays for Lovers / Prestige

Top of first hour: George Shearing - And Then I Wrote

Mark Masters Ensemble / Chuggin' / Wish Me Well / Capri
Gerry Mulligan Concert Band / Chuggin' / The Complete Gerry Mulligan Concert Band Sessions / Mosaic

Ernie Andrews / Sweet Lorriane / Hear & Now / Concord Jazz*
Roberta Gambarini / Sunny Side Of The Street / Easy To Love / Groovin' High*
Terry Gibbs / Four Brothers / Findin' the Groove / Jazzed Media*

Mark Masters Ensemble / Why Are You Blue? / Wish Me Well / Capri
Clark Terry~Bob Brookmeyer Quintet / Milo's Other Samba / Gingerbread / Mainstream

Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra / Milky Way Mambo / In Progress / Pony Boy
Taylor~Fidyk Big Band / Anthropology / Live At Blues Alley / OA2

Top of hour two and sign off: Cannonball Adderly Big Band - Stockholm Sweetnin'

* = Music contest set

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Biker Trash
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com