[JPL] THE MORNING SET 9/22/06 ( INT. WITH UMAR BIN HASSAN OF THE LAST POETS)

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Fri Sep 22 10:23:01 EDT 2006

	Program:	THE MORNING SET
	Date:	9/22/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	BODY AND SOUL	COLTRANE'S SOUND
X	JAQUI NAYLOR	LOSING MY RELIGION	THE COLOR FIVE
X	MULGREW MILLER	IF I SHOULD LOSE YOU	LIVE AT KENNEDY CENTER
X	B.CHARLAP H. PERSON	NAMELY YOU	U TAUGHT MY HEART TO SING
X	BRAD MEHLDAU	BEALTLINE	HOUSE ON A HILL
X	BRANFORD MARSALIS	HOPE	BRAGGTOWN

	BARON TYMAS	AFRO-BLUE	BLUES FOR THE TRIBE
	N. FREIDLINE/ R. EBELEROZZA	NY NY	4 NITES AT THE SLAMMER
	THOMAS TAYLOR	MANGO	INTRODUCING
X	MIKE LEDONNE	COULD IT BE I'M FALLING IN LOVE	ON FIRE
X	DIANNA KRALL	EXACTLY LIKE YOU	FROM THIS MOMENT ON
X	LOUIS HAYES	THIS HERE	CANNONBALL LEGACY BAND
X	ELDAR	DAT DERE	LIVE AT BLUE NOTE

	CHARLIE HUNTER	DOPE-A-LICIOUS	RETURN OF THE CANDYMAN
	R.M. BRECKER	SOME SKUNK FUNK	SOME SKUNK FUNK
	DIZZY/ CHANO POZO	MANTECA	DIZZY
	JUSTO ALMARIO/A. ACUNA	GIANT STEPS	LA COMBANACION PERFECTA
	VERVE RE-MIXED 2	MANTECA	FUNK LOWLIVES
	OZOMATLI	LOVE AND HOPE	STREET SIGNS
	JACO PASTORIUS	CONTINIUM	PUNK JAZZ
X	MELVIN SPARKS	MYKIA'S DANCE	GROOVE ON UP

	LAST POETS / B. PURDIE	DELIGHTS OF THE GARDEN	DELIGHTS OF THE GARDEN
	BROOKLYN FUNK ESSENTIALS	TAKE THE L TRAIN	BFE
	BROOKLYN FUNK ESSENTIALS	BIG APPLE BOOGALOO	BFE
	ASONE	LIKE NO OTHER	21ST CENTURY SOUL
	GRANT GREEN	JAN JAN	LIVE AT MOZAMBIQUE
	HUGH MASEKELA	MAMA	VERVE REMIXED 2
	MR ELECTRIC TRIANGLE	TRANSCEND	IN THE MIX 2
	YADA YADA	KICKIN IT	IN THE MIX 2

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street