[JPL] The spider on Stefon Harris's head

Lenny Mazel jazz at kcme.org
Sat Sep 23 21:44:55 EDT 2006

Even more curious than Stefon as Spiderman is the fact that composer credits
for the three numbers from New Orleans Suite go to Ellington and Strayhorn.
George Wein commissioned the suite from Ellington in 1970, and it was
recorded in 1971.  Strayhorn died in 1967.

Lenny Mazel
Jazz Director
KCME-FM
1921 N Weber St