[JPL] playlist - My Favorite Things for the week of 09/24/06

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Sep 23 22:05:18 EDT 2006

This week's tunes on My Favorite Things

Luck Be A Lady - Frank Sinatra - Sinatra At The Sands
It's All In The Game - Harold Mabern Trio - Straight Street
Sunny Side of the Street - Roberta Gambarini - Easy To Love
The Bishop - Red Rodney Quintet - No Turn On Red
Moon River - Jonathan Batiste Trio - Live In New York
The Nearness of You - Victor Goines - New Adventures
Russian Lullaby - John Coltrane - The Best of John Coltrane
The Feeling of Jazz - John Coltrane/Duke Ellington - Duke Ellington & John Coltrane
No More Blues - Roberta Gambarini - Easy To Love
Darn That Dream - Jimmy Bruno - Solo

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/