[JPL] Stephen Colbert disses John Zorn

Jeff Turton jturton at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 07:14:14 EDT 2006

I don't know this seems to be the usual Stephen Colbert brand of
satire. As a regular watcher of the Colbert Report this is pretty
typical and I always find it quite funny. He's commenting on Zorn no
differently than any other person in the news and Zorn,, based on his
music and personality is fodder for Satire. We get way to serious
about this stuff. Lighten up. I thought it was quite funny and I
doubt Zorn was the only person Colbert  to aim at in the piece.

Jeff Turton
WFNX Jazz Brunch