[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 09/22/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Sep 24 10:20:29 EDT 2006

WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
09/22/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Houston Person w/Bill Charlap/Namely You/You Taught My Heart To Sing/High
Note*

The Roger Kellaway Trio/I Was Doing All Right/Heroes/IPO*

Von Freeman/An Affair To Remember/Good Forever/Premonition*

Kim Nalley/I Was Telling Him About You/Need My Sugar/CE Jazz & Blues*

Danny Grissett/Autumn Nocturne/Promise/Criss Cross Jazz

Sean Jones/What We Have/Roots/Mack Avenue Records*

7PM

Don Sickler 'CONVERSATION'

George Rabbi-Brain Betz Trio/Scrapple From The Apple/Muted Bebop/Dreambox
Media*

Louis Hayes and the Cannonball Legacy Band/Autumn Leaves/Maximum
Firepower/Savant*

Neal Miner/A Clever Air/The Evening Sound/Smalls Records*

Michelle Rosewoman & Quintessence/Guapo/The In Side Out/Advance Dance
Disques*

Delfeayo Marsalis/Minions Dominion/Minions Dominion/Troubadour Jass*

The Michael Thomas Quintet/It Is What It Is/It Is What It Is/JazHead*

8PM

Ted Nash & Still Evolved/Durning's Dance/In The Loop/Palmetto Records*

Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band/Hot House/Dizzy's Business/MCG Jazz*

The Taylor-Fidyk Big Band/Bradley's Bop House/live @ Blues Alley/OA2*

The Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra/View From The Top/In Progress/Pony Boy*

Diane Krall/I Was Doing Alright/from this moment on/Verve*

Gladys Knight/Do Nothing Till You Hear From ME/Before Me/Verve*

Mingus Big Band/Opus Four/live in Tokyo at the Blue Note/Sunnyside*

Stefon Harris/African Tarantella/African Tarantella/Blue Note*

9PM

Branford Marsalis Quartet/Blakzilla/Braggtown/Marsalis Music*

Jon Faddis/Hey Lalo!/Teranga/Koch*

Kenny Werner/Fish Gotta Fly/live at the Blue Note/Half Note*

The Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble/Little Big Sis/Pragmatic Optimism/360 Music*

Dave Holland Quintet/Lucky Seven/Critical Mass/Dare 2*

Salim Washington Harlem Arts Ensemble/Stranded/Harlem Homecoming/UJAM*

* New Release
** Reissue

Jeff Duperon

Jazz Host