[JPL] JIMMY VASS RIP

Jazz Promo Services jazzpromo at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 12:23:29 EDT 2006

JUST LEARNED THIS SAD NEW LAST NIGHT FROM TK BLUE...

THIS WAS POSTED ON JIMMY¹S WEBSITE...

http://www.jimmyvass.com/

September 23, 2006

Dear Friends,

Jimmy peacefully left this life sometime on the night between September 20th
and 21st 2006. The arrangements are in the works, and we definitely will
have a celebration of Jimmy's life and music - details to follow!

I can't really write much more right now. To say he will be missed, just
sounds like a complete understatement.

Jimmy was a tremendous musician, and a wonderful artist, but more than that,
he was the most beautiful human being I've ever met.

As Jimmy used to say: "You ARE your music."

With Peace & Love,

Lea (Jimmy's "other half")

"The best witness to God's Truth are those who show its Light in their
Lives."