[JPL] PLAYLIST: 9-24-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Sep 24 23:18:59 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Miles Davis - Bye Bye Blackbird - Cool & Collected - Columbia/Legacy - 2006
Maria Schneider - Love Theme From Spartacus - Coming About - Enja Records - 1976
Dave Stryker - Close To You - The Chaser - Mel Bay Records - 2006
Chris McNulty - When Love Was You And Me - Whispers The Heart - Elefant Dreams - 2006
Ben Webster - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Jazz Masters 43 - Verve - 1995
Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra - Dear Lord - In Progress - Pony Boy Records - 2006
Andy Bey - I'm Just A Lucy So And So - Ballads Blues & Bey - Evidence Music - 1996
Delfeayo Marsalis - Weaver Of  Dreams - Minions Dominion - Troubadour Jass Records - 2006

1:00
Freddie Hubbard - Hub-Tones - Hub-Tones - Blue Note - 1989
Horace Silver  - We've Got Silver At Six - The Hardbop Grandpop - GRP - 1996
One For All - Sweet And Lovely - The Lineup - Sharp Nine Records - 2006
Diana Krall - Day In Day Out - From This Moment On - Verve - 2006
Ahmad Jamal - Ahmad's Blues - Ahmad's Blues - MCA & GRP Records - 1994
Mort Weiss - Ornithology - The B32 and Me - SMS Jazz - 2006
Shirley Horn - Fever - The Main Ingredient - Verve - 1996
Ed Breazeale - Greenpeace - Just Beyond - Ed Breazeale - 2006

2:00
Wes Montgomery - Bumpin' - Jazz Masters 14 - Verve - 1994
Conrad Herwig - A Love Supreme - The Latin Side Of John Coltrane - Astor Place Recordings - 1996
Kenny Garrett - Beyond The Wall - Beyond The Wall - Nonesuch - 2006
Jim Tomlinson - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face - The Lyric - O+ Music - 2006
Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis - Stolen Moments - Straight Blues - Fantasy - 1998
Fred Fried - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree Jazz - 2006
Betty Carter - This Time - I'm Your, You're Mine - Verve - 1996
Dave Glasser - Stitt's Bits - Above The Clouds - Arbors Records - 2006

3:00
Thelonious Monk - I Want To Be Happy - The Thelonious Monk Memorial Album - Milestone Records - 1989
Michael Brecker - African Skies - Tales From The Hudson - GRP - 1996
Caribbean Jazz Project - Portraits Of Cuba - Mosaic - Concord Music Group - 2006
Madeleine Peyroux - Blue Alert - Half The Perfect World - Rounder Records - 2006
Coleman Hawkins - You're Blase - The Genius Of Coleman Hawkins - Verve - 1957
Mike Melvoin Trio - Blue Skies - You Know - City Light - 2006
Les McCann - When I Fall In Love - Listen Up! - Music Masters - 1996
Sherman Irby Organomics - Gnaw The Leg - Organ Starter - BWR - 2006