[JPL] Playlist Jazz Rendezvous Cape Town

Eric Alan at Jazz Rendezvous eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Mon Sep 25 13:21:49 EDT 2006

FINE MUSIC RADIO 101.3 MUSIC LOG Sheets 2006
Program Title: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS
Presenter: ERIC ALAN
Date: MONDAY September 25, 2006 Time: 18h00 to 20h00

ALBUM TITLE --- SONG TITLE --- ARTIST --- RECORD COMPANY

Jazz Rend Show Intro / Outro --- City Rhythm --- Gary Deacon --- Demo --- SA
Music

Charlie Parker Meets Cape Town --- Star Eyes --- Harold Jefta & Klaus Werner
Pusch Quintet --- Ortsiva --- SA Music

A Little Bitty Live Concert

Harlem Story --- I May Be Wrong --- Terry Fortune --- Demo --- SA Music

Joy Of Jazz --- For Now --- Standard Bank National Youth Jazz Band --- STD
Bank --- SA Music

Since I Fell For You --- What A Fool Am I --- Cecily Pepler --- Demo --- SA
Music

Music News of the Day

Us + Them = 1 --- Ode To Sarah Baartman --- Fourfourty --- Sheer Sound ---
SA Music

What's new on the Billboard Jazz Top 10

Natasha's Dream --- A Time For Love --- Natasha Roth --- Demo --- SA Music

Quick Peek at the Weather for Tomorrow

Best Of The Fest 96 ---Footprints --- Basil Coetzee ---Lions Head --- SA
Music

Rawls Sings Sinatra --- Come Fly With Me --- Lou Rawls --- Savoy Jazz

Liftoff --- I've Never Been In Love Before ---- Mark Elf --- Jen Bay Records

Hot Swing, Cool Jazz --- Mr Sandman --- Nancy Osborne --- Nancy Osborne

When You're Smiling --- When You're Smiling --- Regis Philbin --- Hollywood
Records

San Francisco Bay Jazz --- Old Devil Moon  --- Johnny Smith --- Johnny Smith

Mellow Mania --- Since You Asked Me --- Liz Fletcher --- Black Box

Moon and Sand --- What A Difference A Day Made --- John Proulx (Prue) ---
Max Jazz

Music Birthday Book

Two's Company, Three's A Crowd - Jazz Duets --- Days Of Wine And Roses ---
Greg Chako --- Chako Productions

Playback from Wayback - Guess who the singer is?

Gold Encore Series Balladeers --- When It's Sleepy Time Down South --- Louis
Armstrong --- Universal GRP

Live Entertainment Guide

Album of The Week - Playing a  track from the album daily for the week -
This weeks album is; Eric's Choice

Complete Recordings --- September Song --- Sarah Vaughan with Clifford Brown
--- Lonhill Jazz

What's the Name of the Tune?

Jazz Round Midnight Vol 5 --- There's A Small Hotel --- Erroll Garner ---
Movieplay

A Scot In L. A. --- We've Got a World That Swings --- Roger Cairns --- Roger
Cairns

Stockholm Sweetnin' --- I Can't Give You Anything But Love --- Connie
Evingson & The Hot Club of Sweden ---
Minnehhaha Music

Misbehavin' --- On The Sunny Side Of The Street --- John Cipolla and Doc
Livingston --- John Cipolla

Tenderly (W) --- Yesterday --- Wendolina --- Sail Away Records

Trio 99 - 00 --- Giant Steps --- Pat Metheny --- Warner Bros

Kindest regards,
See it . with your own ears
Yours in Music

Eric Alan
WEBSITE EDITOR, MUSIC JOURNALIST, BROADCASTER, Jazz, Music & Cultural
Consultant
"JAZZ RENDEZVOUS with Eric ALAN" on Fine Music Radio 101.3 Mondays to
Fridays from 19h00 to 20h00.
Editor: JAZZ RENDEZVOUS website: www.jazzrendezvous.co.za
Member: Western Cape Musicians Association
Member: SAJE (South African Jazz Educators Association) and IAJE
(International Association for Jazz Education)
Master of Ceremonies: Cape Town International Jazz Festival and the Cape
Town Jazzathon and Athlone Academy of Music Festival
Representative to the National forum for the promotion and development of SA
Music.
Former SAMA (Judge South African Music Awards)
Contributor and CD Reviewer to the ALL THAT JAZZ column in THE ARGUS every
Wednesday
Postal Address: Postnet Suite 261, Private Bag X16, Constantia, 7848. Cape
Town, South Africa
Phone Mobil: 		27 - (0)21- 82 - 456 - 2195
Phone Office: 		27 - (0)21- 683 - 9845
Skype: 			ericalan2
Email:			editor at jazzrendezvous.co.za
Email Private: 		eric at jazzrendezvous.co.za
When in Cape Town or on the internet remember to tune in to Jazz Rendezvous
on Fine Music Radio 101.3 every day, Monday to Friday from 19h00. FMR
streams from the Jazz Rendezvous website just follow the links
www.jazzrendezvous.co.za