[JPL] Anything Goes LIVE on WFDU FM Playlist September 25, 2006: Featured album; Hot Club of Detroit, Carl Sigman B'day, Vincent Youman B'day

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Sep 25 15:45:02 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

The LIVE program is a weekly broadcast to the NY Metro.

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also be heard here: http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-archives.html

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: September 25, 2006 - Focus on Hot Club of Detroit, Vincent Youman's B'day, Carl Sigman's B'day

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Hot Club of Detroit Troublant Bolero Hot Club of Detroit Mack Avenue
      Rosemary Clooney More Than You Know Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special
      Mel Torme The Carioca Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special
      Glenn Miller & His Orchestra Pennsylvania 6-5000 Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Count Basie & His Orchestra w/Helen Humes on vocals It's Square But It Rocks Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Benny Goodman & His Orch w/Helen Forrest on vocals Busy As A Bee Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Theme from MASH
      Jewtopia Off-B'way Contest
      Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra w/Frank Sinatra on vocals Love Lies Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Hot Club of Detroit Anouman Hot Club of Detroit Mack Avenue

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Mildred Bailey All Too Soon Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      The King Cole Trio Come In Out of the Rain Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Sarah Vaughn If You Could See Me Now Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Fats Waller Hold My Hand Yacht Club Swing Jasmine
      Fats Waller Stop Beating 'Round the Mulberry Bush Yacht Club Swing Jasmine
      Hot Club of Detroit Aurore Hot Club of Detroit Mack Avenue
      Dizzy's Contest
      Judy Garland I've Confessed to the Breeze I Love You Songs of Vincent  Youman's Warner Brothers Special
      Dick Haymes Time on My Hands Songs of Vincent  Youman's Warner Brothers Special
      Lee Wiley Why Oh Why Songs of Vincent  Youman's Warner Brothers Special
      Louis  Armstrong & His All Stars Before Long Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Billie Holiday Crazy He Calls Me Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Danny Kaye and the Andrews Sisters Bongo Bongo Bongo Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Tom Chapin Contest
      Hot Club of Detroit Belleville Hot Club of Detroit Mack Avenue
      Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians; Kenny Gardner on vocals Enjoy Yourself, It's Later Than You Think Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Tom Jones Till Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Ella Fitzgerald All Too Soon Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Louis Jordan I'm Gonna Move Way on the Outskirts of Town Five Guys Named Moe Prism
      Louis Jordan You Can't Get That No More Five Guys Named Moe Prism
      Louis Jordan Let the Good Times Roll Five Guys Named Moe Prism
      Dizzy's Contest
      Mel Torme Keepin' Myself for You Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special
      Ann Hampton Callaway I Want A Man Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Hot Club of Detroit Swing One Hot Club of Detroit Mack Avenue
      Cleo Laine I Wanna Be Happy  Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special
      John Pizzarelli I Know That You Know Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special
      Elaine Stritch Bongo Bongo Bongo Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Elaine Stritch Too Many Rings Around Rosie Songs of Vincent Youmans Warner Brothers Special
      Louis Armstrong & Louis Jordan I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You Best of the Decca Years Decca
      Chris Daniels & the Kings I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascal You Louis Louis Indie
      Nat Cole Ballerina Carl Sigman Songs MajorSongs
      Hot Club of Detroit Honeysuckle Rose Hot Club of Detroit Mack Avenue
      The Fantasticks Contest
      Woody Herman The Carioca Giants of Big Band Pilz
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer