[JPL] UJN Night Owl Playlist (nightowl3)

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 16:52:37 EDT 2006

Playlist for Night Owl (nightowl3)
  Weeknights 12a to 6a
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Website: http://geocities.com/uptjazz
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play/

  1.        Eric Frazier – The Jazz Spot
  2.        Katie Bull – Watch What Happens
  3.        Erin Boheme – Someone To Love
  4.        Bartosz Hadala Group – Another You
  5.        Jim Cutler’s Jazz Orchestra – View From The Top
  6.        Panoramic – 88 Degrees In The Shade
  7.        Roger Kellaway Trio – I’m Smiling Again
  8.        Fonkmasters – Jazz Party Ballistix
  9.        De’Vine Soul - Renaissance
  10.     Atmos Trio – Nardis
  11.     Lino – Chardonnay Afternoon
  12.     D. Lamont Pinckney – Charlie’s Groove
  13.     Byrd Pressley – Show Me
  14.     Hubert Laws – My Time Will Come

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Stream - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Web - http://geocities.com/uptjazz
(T):336-708-9466, (E): uptownhit at yahoo.com
Also check out AggieAccessTV @ http://aggietv.ncat.edu