[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 09.25.06

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Sep 25 19:54:18 EDT 2006

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 09.25.06   Steve Rubin Host

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Mort Weiss - Love Letters - The B3 and Me - SMSJazz
John Proulx - Stuck In A Dream With Me - Moon and Sand - Maxjazz
The Snap Daddys - Zander's Dream - Snappy Hour - Refined

Taylor/Fidyk big Band - Maiden Voyage - Live At Blues Alley - OA2
Gladys Knight - Since I fell For You - Before Me - Verve
Dave Glasser - A Little Funky - Above the Clouds - Arbors

Mark Masters - Tree Tops - Wish Me Well - Capri
Kenny Garrett - Tsunami Song - Beyond the Wall - Nonesuch
Jim Tomlinson w/Stacy Kent - Outra Vez - O+ Music

Roger Kellaway - I Was Doing Alright - Heroes - IPO
Sasha Dobson - Without You - Modern Romance - Secret Sun
Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Jazz Impromptu - Simpatico - ArtistShare

Don Byron - Cleo's Mood - Do Boomerang - Blue Note
Jason Moran - Break Down - Artist In Residence - Blue Note
Keith Jarrett - True Blues - the Carnegie Hall Concert - ECM

Metheny Mehldau - Find Me In You Dreams - Metheny Mehldau - Nonesuch
Ted Nash - The Cubist  - InThe Loop - Palmetto
Bill Frisell, Ron Carter, Paul Motian - Worse and Worse - Nonesuch

Jim Lawrence - Topsy - Thermal Strut - OA2
Diana Krall - I Was Doing Alright - From This Moment On - Verve
Terry Gibbs - Take My Blues Away - findin' The Groove - Jazzed Media

(Tribute to MacArther Grant Recipients)
Regina Carter - Cook's Bay - Rhythms of the Heart - Verve
Regina Carter - Little Brown Jug - I'll Be Seeing You: A Sentimental
Journey - Verve
John Zorn/George Lewis/Bill Frisell - Funk In Deep Freeze - News For
Lulu - Hat Hut
John Zorn - Beth Aneth - Masada Alef - DIW

"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

Steve Rubin
Box 627