[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Tuesday, September 26th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 26 03:10:37 EDT 2006

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Tuesday, September 26th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

Tuesday    26/09/2006    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Peggy Lee / The Lazy Sunday Box Vol 4 / It’s a Good Day / Rajon
Miles Davis / The Lazy Sunday Box Vol 3 / Whispering / Rajon
Bud Powell / The Lazy Sunday Box Vol 4 / Somebody Love Me / Rajon
Sarah Vaughan / The Lazy Sunday Box Vol 4 / I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter / Rajon
Benny Carter / The Lazy Sunday Box Vol 3 / I Can't Get Started / Rajon
Errol Garner / The Lazy Sunday Box Vol 4 / (I'm) Confessin' / Rajon
Pearl Django / Souvenirs / Pent-Up House / Modern Hot Records
Connie Evingson & Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / Swingin' The Blues / Minnihaha Records
Rick Haydon & John Pizzarelli / Just Friends / Perdido / Mel Bay Records
Sarah Jane Cion / Indeed! / My Heart Stood Still / Independent
Fred Fried / The Wisdom Of Notes / With A Song In My Heart / Ballet Tree Productions
Jeff Lindberg's Chicago Jazz Orchestra (feat Kurt Elling) / Keeping My Composure / Jeannine / C3 Records
Larry Vuckovich Trio / Street Scene / I Ain't Got Nobody / Tetrachord Music