[JPL] Unclaimed SoundExchange Royalties

Forrest Bryant fo at fojazz.com
Tue Sep 26 13:10:37 EDT 2006

http://63.236.111.137/jsp/unpaidArtistList.jsp

Also on the list: Cassandra Wilson, Wayne Shorter, Ray Drummond,
Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Greg Osby, Kermit Ruffins... the list is humongous.

I'm going to contact some of the artists in my area to make sure
they're aware of this. Others might want to do the same.

[FB]

--
Forrest Dylan Bryant
words | radio | web