[JPL] The Ballad of Valery Ponomarev. It's Their Way Or It's Their Way.

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 16:00:51 EDT 2006

I checked with Valery's booking agent Mars Jazz and they confirmed it

"The incident actually did happen to Valery pretty much as described,
and will be written up in Downbeat and other publications soon....
Valery is in Russia until Oct 5 and is trying to stay active although
he is out of commission for a bit more. "

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org