[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 9-25-06

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Sep 26 21:17:42 EDT 2006

"Moody's Mood" - Play List September 25, 2006 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

David Hazeltine - A House Is Not A Home - Alfie-The Burt Bacharach Song Book
- Venus

Gladys Knight - This Bitter Earth - Before Me - Verve

Richie Cole - Town Without Pity - Rise's Rose Garden - Jazz Excursion

Oscar Peterson - Whisper Not - The Trio Live From Chicago - Verve

Dave Glasser - Every Day I Fall In Love - Above The Clouds - Arbors

Fred Fried - In Your Own Sweet Way - The Wisdom Of Notes - Ballet Tree

Stephanie Nakasian - Day Dream - Thrush Hour - V.S.O.P.

Scott Whitfield - Bye Bye Blues - Live At Charlie O's - Summit

Diana Krall - It Could Happen To You - From This Moment On - Verve

Russ Kassoff - A Sackets Sunset - Somewhere - RHK Jazz

Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra - Mack's Place - In Progress - Pony Boy

Frank Wess - Little Esther - Tryin' To Make My Blues Turn Green - Concord

Harold Mabern - Savanna - Some Where Over The Rainbow - Venus

Mark Masters - I Love To Say Her Name - Wish Me Well - Capri

Jim Tomlinson/Stacy Kent - Corcovado - The Lyric - O+

Brian Lynch/Eddie Palmieri - Jazz Impromptu - Simpatico - Artist Share

Michele Rosewoman - With You In Mind - The In Side Out - Advance Dance

Frisel/Carter/Motian - Raise Four - Self Titled - Nonesuch

Ted Nash - Title Track - In The Loop - Palmetto

Ella Fitzgerald - The Lady Is A Tramp - Sings The Rodgers & Hart Song Book -
Verve

Ken Peplowski - But Not For Me - Memories Of You - Venus

Ray Barretto - Something To Live For - Standards Rican-ditioned - Zoho

Chris McNulty - Make It Easy On Yourself - Whispers The Heart - Elefant
Dreams

Sean Jones - El Soul - Roots - Mack Avenue

Pat Bianchi - Dizzy's Business - East Coast Roots - Jazzed Media

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

KMFB-FM

101 "E" Boatyard Drive