[JPL] WSHA MORNING SET 9/26/06

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Wed Sep 27 07:05:00 EDT 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	9/26/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	WISE ONE	CRESCENT
	ROSA PASSOS	SENTADO A BIERA DO CAMINHO	ROSA
X	FRED FRIED	THE WISDOM OF NOTES	THE WISDOM OF NOTES
X	T. THEILMAN/ S. NEERGARD	LAST NITE WHEN WE WERE YOUNG	ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD
X	HOUSTON PERSON B. CHARLAP	I WONDER WHERE OUR LOVE HAS GONE	U TAUGHT MY HEART TO SING
X	ELIAS HASLANGER	SIMPLE MELODIES	DREAM STORY
X	GERI ALLEN	MELCHEZZEDIK	TIMELESS PORTRAITS

X	WINARD HARPER	MORNING GLOW	MAKE IT HAPPEN
X	MADELINE PEYROUX	I'M ALL RIGHT	HALF THE PERFECT WORLD
X	PAT BIANCHI	SILVER TRANE	EAST COAST ROOTS
X	ESPERANZA SPALDING	LORO	JUNJO
X	SHERMAN IRBY	ORGAN STARTER	ORGANOMICS
X	JAMIE DAVIS	ALRIGHT OKAY YOU WIN	IT'S A GOOD THING
X	DEEP BLUE ORGAN TRIO	GOIN TO TOWN	GOIN TO TOWN

X	ANTON SCHWARTZ	GROUNDSURGE	RADIANT BLUE
X	B. LYNCH E. PALMIERI	PALMIERI EFFECT	SIMPATICO
X	THE TAYLOR/ FIDYK BIG BAND	FULL COUNT	LIVE AT BLUES ALLEY
X	DK IBOMEKA	INTERVIEW	LOVE STORIES
X	DELFAYO MARSALIS	BRER RABBIT	MINIONS DOMINION
X	ELIANE ELIAS	JAMMIN	AROUND THE CITY
X	DONALD HARRISON	TWERK IT	THE SURVIVOR

X	JASON MORAN	BREAK DOWN	ARTIST IN RESIDENCE
X	J. LOCKE G. KEEZER	FRACTURED	JL/GK GROUP
X	LOUIS HAYES	SACK A WOE	CANNONBALL LEGACY BAND
X	DANIEL SANTIAGO	VIEWPOINT	ON THE WAY
X	MULGREW MILLER	RELAXIN AT CAMIRILLO	LIVE AT KENNEDY CENTER
X	TED NASH	KENSINGTON HIGH	IN THE LOOP
X	DIRTY DOZEN	FLYIN HIGH	WHAT'S GOING ON

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601