[JPL] WSHA MORNING SET 9/27/06 HAPPY B-DAY BUD

Bouille, John JBouille at SHAWU.EDU
Wed Sep 27 10:17:02 EDT 2006

	Program:	 MORNING SET
	Date:	9/27/2006
	Announcer:	JOHN BOUILLE

	***Note: NR- New Release: please mark X for all NR

NR	Artist	Song Title	CD Title
	JOHN COLTRANE	TRANE'S SLO BLUES	LUSH LIFE
	DUKE ELLINGTON	DISCONTENTED BLUES	MOSAIC SAMPLER
	NANCY WILSON	U CAN HAVE HIM	BROADWAY MY WAY
	JOHN JENKINS / K. BURRELL	EVERYTHING I HAVE IS YOURS	WITH KENNY BURRELL
X	KEITH JARRETT	PART V11	CARNEGIE HALL CONCERT
X	MSMW	JULIA	OUT LOUDER
X	ELDAR	SINCERELY	LIVE AT BLUE NOTE
	WES MONTGOMERY	NEVER WILL I MARRY	PLAYS FRANK LOESSER

	THE JAZZ CRUSADERS	SCRATCH	LIVE AT THE LIGHTHOUSE
X	JIM TOMLINSON	MY HEART BELONGS TO DADDY	THE LYRIC
	MILT JACKSON	BOP AG'IN	BURNIN IN THE WOODSIDE
	LOU RAWLS	SOMETHING STIRRING IN MY SOUL	THE BEST OF LOU RAWLS
X	TERRY GIBBS	WEDNESDAY AT TWO	FINDIN THE GROOVE
X	DIANNA KRALL	COME DANCE WITH ME	FROM THIS MOMENT ON
	DEXTER GORDON	CHEESE CAKE	GO
X	RUSS KASSOFF	IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I DANCE/ U	SOMEWHERE

X	MIKE LEDONNE	COULD IT BE I'M FALLING IN LOVE	LIVE AT SMOKE
	BUD POWELL	YESTERDAYS	PARISIAN THOROUGHFARE
	BUD POWELL	BE-BOP	PARIS SESSIONS
	BUD POWELL	DANCE OF THE INFIDELS	THE AMAZING BP
	THE QUINTET	HOT HOUSE	JAZZ AT MASSEY HALL
	BUD POWELL	UN POCO LOCO	THE AMAZING BP
	BUD POWELL	JOHN'S ABBEY	THE ALTERNATE TAKES

X	GENE CIPRIANO	THE PREACHER	FIRST TIME OUT
	NACHITO HERRERA	SPAIN IN THE TWINS	LIVE AT THE DAKOTA
X	CEDAR WALTON	RUBBER MAN	ONE FLIGHT DOWN
X	RAY BARRETTO	LEAN ON ME	STANDARDS RICAN-DITIONED
X	TRIO BEYOND	SAUDADES	SAUDADES
X	TED NASH	CAFÉ DUPA	IN THE LOOP
X	KAT PARRA	DAME LA LAVE	BIRDS IN FLIGHT
X	SEAN JONES	EL SOUL	ROOTS

John Bouille
WSHA Program Director
118 East South Street