[JPL] MJC PLaylist: Late Nite With Jay

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Thu Sep 28 11:06:17 EDT 2006

Modern Jazz Classics is heard fifteen times each week via our FM (4), Internet (7), Podcast (2) and Wi-Fi (1) partners, reaching an audience base of more than 1.7 million.

MJC is a no cost to station program available by download or disk to qualified broadcasters/streamers.

MJC-196: Jay Lawrence Trio - Thermal Strut

Program Intro: Josh Workman

Jay Lawrence Trio / Title Track / Thermal Strut / OA2
Diana Krall~Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra / Come Dance With Me / From This Moment On / Verve
Jim Cutler Jazz Orchestra / Twilight Dawned / In Progress / Pony Boy

Mark Masters Ensemble / Weep / Wish Me Well / Capri
Gerry Mulligan Concert Band / Weep / The Complete Verve Gerry Mulligan Concert Band Sessions / Mosaic

Jay Lawrence Trio / Opus De Funk / Thermal Strut / OA2
Dave Stryker / Our Miss Brooks / The Chaser / Mel Bay

Bud Powell / 52nd Street Theme / Parisian Thoroughfares / Pablo
Bud Powell / No Problem / Parisian Thoroughfares / Pablo
Bud Powell / Bouncing With Bud / The Amazing Bud Powell, Vol.1 / Blue Note
Bud Powell / Orninthology / The Amazing Bud Powell, Vol. 1 / Blue Note

Top of hour one sweep: Marty Paich - Love For Sale

Jay Lawrence Trio / You Can't Do That / Thermal Strut / OA2
Taylor~Fidyk Big Band / Full Count / Live At Blues Alley / OA2

Stacy Rowles / Benny / The Music Of Eric Von Essen, Vol. 1 / Cryptogramophone
John Scofield / Hit The Road Jack / Thats What I Say- The Music Of Ray Charles / Verve
New Stories~Roberta Gambarini / This Sweet Sorrow / Hope Is In The Air-The Music Of Elmo Hope / Origin

Jay Lawrence Trio / Tell Me A Bedtime Story / Thermal Strut / OA2
Scott Hamilton / Flamingo / Nocturnes & Serenades / Concord Jazz

Jamie Cullum / These Are The Days / Hear & Now / Concord Jazz
Jim Tomlinson~Stacey Kent / What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life / The Lyric / O+

Top of hour two and sign off: Charles Mingus - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer/Tap Dance Aficionado
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax

http://www.modernjazzclassics.com