[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist; Saturday, December 1, 2007; Noon to 2 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Sat Dec 1 17:08:49 EST 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Noon to 2 PM Pacific

*         David Binney / Bastion Of Sanity / Bastion Of Sanity (Criss Cross)
*         Grazyna Auguscik / Mother / Past Forward (BluJazz/Rhombus)
*         John McLean / Three Arcs Complete The Circle / Better Angels
(Origin)
*         Winard Harper / I’ve Never Been In Love Before / Make It Happen
(Piadrum)
*         Jimmy Payne / Usta B Chicken Lickin / SenSei (Savant)
*         Billy Cobham / Izatso / The Art Of Five (In & Out)
*         J.D. Allen / Mademoiselle Blackman / Pharoah’s Children (Criss
Cross)
*         Miles Davis / Seven Steps To Heaven / Seven Steps To Heaven
(Columbia)
*         Adonis Rose / Dolores / The Unity (Criss Cross)
*         Rebecca Martin / The Midnight Sun / Middlehope (New Talent)
*         Larry Schneider / Crystals / So Easy (Label Bleu)
*         Fred Hersch / As Long As There’s Music / Point In Time (Enja)
*         Geoff Keezer / Shiny Shell Lullaby / Falling Up (Max Jazz)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere / The South Of
Everywhere (Mel Bay)
*         Big John Patton / Minor Swing / That Certain Feeling (Blue Note)
*         Carolyn Leonhart & Wayne Escoffery / If Dreams Come True / If
Dreams Come True (Nagel-Heyer)
*         John Coltrane / Soul Eyes / Coltrane (Impulse)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*         John McLean / Better Angels (Origin)
*         Brent Jensen / One More Mile (Origin)
*         Carolyn Leonhart & Wayne Escoffery / If Dreams Come True
(Nagel-Heyer)
*         3 Cohens / Braid (Anzic)
*         Jonathan Kreisberg / The South Of Everywhere (Mel Bay)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>