[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" December 2007

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Sat Dec 1 18:15:59 EST 2007

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for December 2007
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 6/12/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) GUITAR MADNESS/Have Yourself A Merry Little Xmas/Welcome Everything/J.McLean Music
2) RACQUEL ROBERTS/Christmas Time is Here/The Secret of Christmas/Peace Rock
3) ROBERT IRVING III/We Three Kings/New Momentum/Sonic Portraits
4) GARY BRUNOTTE/Mas Que Nada/Manic Moments/Sincopato
5) GREG CHAKO/Takachan/Where We Find Ourselves/Greg Chako Prdns
6) TAYLOR/FIDYK BIG BAND/Boptitude/A Perfect Match/Writegroove
7) JEFF BAKER/Time After Time/Shopping for Your Heart/OA2
8) EDDIE DANIELS/That's for Afta/Homecoming/IPO
9) DIANE HUBKA/Lovers In New York/Goes To The Movies/18th&Vine Records
10) BRADFORD HAYES/Black Nile/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music
11) CHARLES GATSCHET/Step Lightly/Charles Gatschet Publishing
12) JOHN MCLEAN/Better Angels/Better Angels/ORIGIN
13) DEBBIE PORYES/Sweet and Lovely/A Song In Jazz/Jazzschool Records
14) DEEP BLUE/This I Dig Of You/Folk Music/ORIGIN
15) PJ PERRY&CAMPBELL RYGA/Ah Leu Cha/Joined at The Hip/CellarLive
16)RACQUEL ROBERTS/I'll Be Home for Christmas/The Secret of Xmas/Peace Rock

Fri 14/12/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm 'What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) GUITAR MADNESS/Happy Xmas/Welcome Everything/John McLean Music
2) THOMAS MARRIOTT/Tones For Joan's Bones/Both Sides of the Fence/ORIGIN
3) JON HEMMERSAM&DOM MINASI/Inside Out/Jon Hemmersam&Dom Minasi/CDM
4) PETER PAULSEN/Tight Lipped/Chane of Scenery/Waboh
5) NORDIC TRINITY/Wonders Never Cease/Wonders Never Cease/KSJAZZ**
6) QUINCEY/Murw/Dutch Jazz 2007/Radio Netherlands World Wide
7) SAM YAHEL/Child Watching/Truth And Beauty/ORIGIN
8) ALBRECHT MAURER/Jour de Fete-avant/Movietalks/JazzHausMusik
9) MANHATTAN NEW MUSIC PROJECT/It's Only A Dream/Jazz Cycles/MNMP
10) ROB LOCKART/Everything Happens To Me/Parallel Lives/ORIGIN
11) SACO YASUMA/Calm Water/Another Rain/Leaf Note
12) JONATHAN KREISBERG/Strange Resolution/The South Of Everywhere/MelBay
13) DEBBIE PORYES/A Wonderful Guy/A Song In Jazz/Jazzschool Records
14) KIM RICHMOND/In Fine Line/Live at the cafe Metropol/ORIGIN

                                                                            ** = available at www.digelius.com

Tue 18/12/07 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) US THREE/UIP/Say What!?/Us Three
2) RACQUEL ROBERTS/Hark! The Herald Angels Sing/The Secret of Xmas/PeaceRock
3) PETER RAPANO/Chistmas Time Is Here/The Secret of Christmas/PPR
4) PEARL DJANGO/Once in a While/Modern Times/ModernHotRecords
5) MICHAEL CAMACHO/My Friend/Just For You/New Found Records
6) DOTTI ANITA TAYLOR/Time After Time/A Morning Glory/Independent
7) SANDY DENNISON/Close Your Eyes/Jazzes/SDR Records
8) GREG CHAKO/Fine Aussie Weathered/Integration II/Greg Chako Prdns
9) DAVID LEONARDT/Have Yourself a Merry Little Xmas/I'll Be Home for Xmas/BigBang

Wed 26/12/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Swing & Big Band"
1) TAYLOR/FIDYK BIG BAND/Gorillaman Blues/A Perfect Match/Writegroove
2) LALO SCHIFRIN/Millenium Blues/esperanto/Aleph
3) UMO JAZZ ORCH/For Sale/Finnish Jazz '95*
4) KLUVERS BIG BAND/Body and Soul/Jazz from Denmark '95/MXP
5) JACO PASTORIUS/Invitation/Invitation/Warner Bross
6) CLAUDE BOLLING/Jazzomania/Live at The Meridien/CBS
7) THE DUTCH JAZZ ORCHESTRA/I'll Remenber April/You Go To My Head/RNW
8) ELIANE ELLIAS/BOB BROOKMEYER/Just Kiddin'/Impulsive/Stunt
9) PHIL COLLINS BIG BAND/Sussudio/A Hot Night In Paris/WEA
10) CHICK COREA & HAMPTON/I ain't Mad at You/Chick Corea/Dejavu Retro
11) CITY RHYTHM ORCH/Senor Blues/Vibrant Tones/Limehouse
12) MILES DAVIS/GIL EVANS/Summertime/The Best Of../Columbia
13) MORRISON BROTHERS B.B/Stompin' at The Savoy/A Night in Tunesia/ABC
14) BBC BIG BAND/Hanky Panky/Red Hot Jazz/BBC

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com